25.3.09

not dead yet

hey hey hey...
recently, nowadays, currently, few days, weeks...is being crazy, Crazy, and CRAZY with those stupid HOMEWORK but also practice...Merci...i don't have any tuition at all, but my free time had fully booked with a lot annoying things, just talk about the WEEK holidays, 6am wake-having breakfast-8am practice-12pm lunch time-1pm practice-4 or 5 pm bath thn 6pm dinner-7pm Practice-11pm Finally finished...but is time to BATH & EAT again... SH*T...camp in school especially with the C.O is killing me & driving me crazy...some more, really feel strange with them...i can't avoid anythings happen...

till then...i miss my dearest S.O family. I love them & i heart them :), there wasn't any stress to live with them, we spend our time around the MCD always...we laugh, HAM, sleep, eat, bath, ETC together...

Bla Bla Bla...
die with chemis work now...

will been updated SOON*

Kay i'm still alive...i mean my BLOG*
...

No comments:

Post a Comment