3.2.09

Today 0302


Komsas-.-***



finally i felt sleep in the class while NUR NUR teaching about the Cerpen...LAZY edit...i just like faint at that time, don't know who keep disturbing me and keep CLICKING my hair, oh gosh-.- I HATE YOU...hahax...***heared Kelvin said:" 她睡觉了哦". then that Ah Pak Tan keep annoying there, don't be jealous bha, i know you can't sleep...MUAHAHAHAX!!!***

sit with Joshua really got a little bit crazy, he keep doing something weird and play with my Jacket-.-...Florence complained about they 2 *** Joshua & Polar Bear *** cause too noisy...+ Richard, they three always become into notice of teacher, even me sit at the 2nd row of front, also can't listen what teachers are saying and teaching, die la this time...*** my FAV, drawing Joshua table...such as, Human Drawing... ***



I'm really Boring...



About the cheerleading practice of the day, been cheat-.-lll ( actually is them forget inform Rayner got practice today ) never mind, i was absolutely HAPPY, too sleepy and finaly got time to rest...Unfortunately, they had a body measure for us for the shirt, oh shit I AM FAT, my waistline now was 28 inch-.-, i got a 17inch long body...lalala, obviously eat too much recently ( 5 pack large french fries in the week )...why they want measure it in the 2 days after the CNY, everyone are gaining weight lorh, i think so...hahax...Chinese New Year is the festival for eat-.-


***

someone going to 15 years old tomorrow...
my dear mui Yvonne...
Happy Birthday~


( actually want buy from Uncle Desmond, but it's too late, cause need 1 week earlier to infrom him-.- )

***




The cake buy from Uncle Biscuits???Wilson bought it...
Chocolate Vanilla???ah meh~not Chocolate MUSS cake...



***

Hey...Tuan-tuan dan Puan-puan, don't forget my Strawberry Cake worh^^
Nite...

***







***
Thx boss help me downloading the song

No comments:

Post a Comment