2.2.09

Am I Cute?


forget comb coconut~am i pale white?


Not enough sleep really so so UGLY
no sleep=UGLY


hahax... just cut my front hair yesterday, is it changed younger a bit and cuter???

today, really too sleepy in school, tuuuu lah~just know how to talk phone at midnight with human, ask him wake me up but i still lying on my bed, lazy do homework, i win cause i am lazy worm, actually not so many homeworks, not so care la, Science Stream Student warh...Charlotte can die already...
waiting*** Monday practice...i fat again, today in s.o room ate about 2 pack+' KOROPOK, about 1 Large Mcdonald french fries, satu bungkus nasi, 2 keping pizza, dan 5 or 4 fried dumplings^^gaining weight bha...i admit that i am fatty woman-.-...i fat liao o~

(broken)




ISH***Garry Wong owez bully me...when mopping
really look as like a Maid-.-Fatima or Maria?


sure***i am acting


my pucat face-.-


what a silly pose is it~thats what am i doing always...


Sebestion: Oh my Julia~i so Miss you, why do you stand at upstrairs??
Stephen: Oh my Romeo~i so Miss you too, wait, i am jumping down now...


my lover~



**************************************************************



my english so poor, damn poor, i admit. I never said that i am pro in eng...i am a pure chinese lor please who came from Taiwan, I am Taiwanese, My mum is Chinese, My dad is from Hong Kong, i'm not a Banana Girl...thx-.-
so what? doens't mean lower english typing with a broken english, can't play blog? can't share my life?...can't type anything?...this is MINE freedom please, non of your buisness...

know u pro...but u aren't genius...don't be so arrogant...

STEPHEN TSEU...want die huh?

3 comments: