26.1.09

Crazy Human Being


here we are~

Brand Old K.K.S.O Crazy Human Being~
cello group VS 2nd violin~

Tittle :

K.K.S.O Human

Type :

Crazy, Comedy, Life, K.K.S.O

Place :

Kian Kok Middle School Field

Character :

Charlotte ( mum / popo ) - love to jump in the video
Stephen ( my son ) - love to act foolish in the video
Yvonne ( my granddaughter / mui ) - love to laugh without any reason in the video
Crystal ( my granddaughter ) - love to run in the video

Director / Camera Man :

Sebestion ( my mom ) - love to help us take a photo or video


Part 1




Part 2





"0 手机学校?"
"0 hand phone school?"

the clearest school bla bla bla, Shhh don't tell Ah Pink, later my mummy give catch than her Lan C w910 will been sold at don't know wich / whose 2nd hand phone shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment