26.1.09

年三十晚

团圆饭

just our 3 only, Mum, Dad, Me

so decided went to Sutera again, Dad lazy to cook, Mum lazy to wash plates, MOU BIAN...
small bro also went friend house to dinner, 年初三 his GF coming from KL, din't eat Pork de...lalalax, i told dad next year CNY eve went Johor, celebrate with Big Bro them & little Joey~

I love to gathering with a big family, I hope new year can back W.M because all my relatives at there, & i can recieve many Ang Pau, but my dad & mum also need gave many Ang Pau, sometimes my dad & mum weren't worth, coz just me recevie the ONYL 1 Ang Pau~ but my relatives them at least also got 2 Children la... Ah meh~ i love to back Sg. Besar~ popo there, coz popo owez cook lot of delicious food, & keep forcing us to eat~ but Happy bha~

here some Funny Photo-.-
actually not so...



New Year New Dress?New Shoes?New Beg?
except the Anna Sui beg from my dad & mum' H.K friend, those i had weared~
hahax


The Red Red Dang Long~





Dad & Mum





mum with the Lily...that is water Lily kah?


=.= The SS ah po~
looks Pale White Boh=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment