28.2.09

talkless

The Sport Days had finished ( finally i got my time to update my blog ), after that just went center and warisan with loi loi, ebone and stpeh for no reason, doing nothing there except EAT and walk around the buliding. i am not tired at all thats why acting crazy woman being there, jump here jump there...


***

whatever, i met a person today. he just same as him, the coolest person...i admit that i owez talk such weird and crazy thing or maybe nothing ( no point ), coz i scare the conversation will being cold and colder, or maybe i am too HIGH, full of batte, crazy, talk active and bla bla bla...but sometimes i am quite too...however, i really scare and hate those people who owez oOoOoOo, haha, lol ... it just colding down...i know really nothing can reply me, just tell me straightly please...if not i'm just like a Crazy, Funny, Idiot, Foolish, Stupid, Annoy, person at there...haiz...

yeap, i am a weird person, please leave far a way from me if you are OooOooO person...its really hurt me this abnormal, i knew i am a childish and annoying person who owez think too much...i just trying hardly to change myself to become an OoOoO person...

its really so hard to talk with talkless person or maybe sure stranger...
really tired



***
to those my friends who get chicken pox, red eyes and cough...please take care of yourself, don't over tired...
the weather doesn't great...

No comments:

Post a Comment