12.2.09

i meet my aunties and uncle today! ( younger )

today went out for dinner at Curry Fish Head House with my dad, mum ( but i just ate EGGPLANTS cause the braces )and meet my relatives who were came from Kl for climbing the Mt.KK-.- ( sure my most relatives live in w.m and other places too = so i'm not a SABAHAN-.- )...

how clever and crazy am i???spoke 4 language just now, Chinese, English, Malay and also Tiow Jiu...thx that din ask me to talk some Hakka...( i was too worst in it )...but my Cantonese is better than that how ever i am a Hakka? ah meh~actually most of them are Pure Banana Human ( 2 only gua~ ) the other one just the only one still can speack some chinese & sure hakka...( she said, she love to sing the chinese song, but always need help from friends for the sounding of chinese words, she owez bring the Han Yu Pin Yin to KraOK~ ah meh ) sure, i'm just listening to the conversetion cause i'm too shy to talk with them ( stranger 1st time meet ), just pull up my mouth & keep smilling there ( that was i do the MOST always )...but finally i also talk with the simply and teached them some chinese-.- ( oh gosh~ 厕所~ 车锁匙~ 老人 )...and my another 3 cousins had teached them so Kadazan Language...( dono what KopiSiah...bla bla bla )...oh yea, at the 1st my cousin them had cheat about some of them are Korean-.- ERIC bha...& when i go for sit with them, they just indroduce me as a Miss Taiwan-.-shit larh... our conversation today such and lots about The Funny of Language & Body Language??? bla bla bla...




My dad speaking with his own english-.-


Curry Fish Hear


Nasi-.-


Teh Tarik bha~



so, fetch them back after the dinner...
tomorrow they gona go to somewhere else near Mt.KK ( Kundasang? Hot Spring? dono larh ) before to climb up~

hahahax...
forget took their pics today, sorry bha all Bosss~but i will meet up them on the Monday, i won't forget to take pics again~ Sad Face X( my

aunties and uncle were so younger ( all 3 are Liang Moi And Liang Zai ), but sure older than me...





can u saw it-.-sorry bha boss,yer why i'm so forgetful~




No comments:

Post a Comment