6.2.09

how to change???




Shouting with my Broken English

I am Lazy Worm~
I am Sleepy~
I am Tired~
I am Human~
I am Alien~
I am Girl~
I am Fatty~
I am Foolish~
I am Daughter~
I am Grandchild~
I am Happy~
I am Sad~
I am Mad~
I am Poor~
I am Silly~
I am Funny~
I am Crazy~
I am Lover~
I am Sister~
I am Cousin~
I am Ugly~
I am Cute~
I am Boring~
I am Stupid~
I am Lonely~

started changing now, be some classic and improve my English, be some pretty and thin, be some quite and grace, how can i do that???teach me please
it is might be read more, do more, learn more, stress more, think more, look more, save more, sleep less, dream less, lazy less, stop less, cry less...and bla bla bla more bla bla bla less...

give me some suggestion~

6 comments:

  1. you look like a baby!!! so cute!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello..testing testing...should be ok already =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahax laomu ~
    u are my childish laomu ~
    always ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. stupid question: is that real chocolate??? 0_o

    ReplyDelete