4.1.09

School Reopen ( Ghost )

Sorry din update my blog last 2 days...

because...

busy practice, busy sleeping, busy watch tv

so...

i will update tomorrow because school is reopen tomorrow...and i need to sleep...my face full of pimple and my eyes black than panda...

by the way...

time to say good bye with Holiday and welcome back our School Life tomorrow~

however...

i still got a lot of things not yet prepare, such as prepare my book, pencil box, iron my Dutch Lady New Uniform, red beg, school shoes din't wash=.= but it still white...

but...

my heart is prepare to face all the stress =.= because i really the stupid in science but i had choose science stream for my S1,S2 life...hope i can handle it because i want to take account at outside bha XD...(syok sendiri nia)...and i miss u all friens~ tomorrow will sit with Durian head~she help me booking sit because she more early than me arrive school (6.30am)...but me (6.30am) just go from home=.=

sudenly...

Orange had send a link to me...YOUTUBE is about my school (kkms) the back (cemetery)...


















no wonder we will heared the same sound at S2B...(like a evil clown laughing)=.=...

but our s.o room also got 2 bha~1 uncle 1 auntie...1 in big room 1 in small room...Stephen Tseu said it...not me~~~~

but this year also weird...what also chaged, class name, class position, and rest time (12.30pm chaged to 1.10pm !!!! i will very very very very HUNGRY that time T.T) =.=...
智仁勇刚仪 (信?) Zhi Ren Yong Gang Yi (Xin?)...i am in S1 Zhi 高一智...No.16...our form teacher is Sherlly...presently our class got 45 students...at 5th floor the 1st class count from middle stage...behine our class is S3 Ren...countinue are S2 Gang, S2 Yong, S2 Ren, S2 Zhi, and girl toilet=.=...

till now...

9.45pm...time to go to bath then go to sleep...

tomorrow jie jie say fetch me go school 6.30am...because he also fetch his bother too...(on my home way)=.=...

niteZzz...

see u guys tomorrow~
exited~

3 comments:

  1. 0.0 update jor xD +u+u in ur new school life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. spooky Tales =P am not scared, he he.

    craving to join those spooky adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girl so annoying i think=.=

    ReplyDelete